Monday, May 31, 2010

A mailbox could make me be a billionaire?

My mailbox peterpeng210@hotmail.com seems be a powerful magnet to large money. Since I posted it on my blog peterpeng210.blogspot.com, every day from it I receive several mails, which say willing to share with me millions of dollars from some bank accounts. By this speed, I could not work and be richer than anyone in the world within one month. The thing is too good to be not good.

Look! Today when I opened my mailbox in the morning, one new funny letter jumped into my sight with congratulation. This time, it says will offer me a free BMW 2009 and a cash prize of £750,000.00 GBP.

Oh, come on! This sum of money is still not enough to make me move. You know what, because someone has already offered much bigger numbers to me before. You better adjust up your figures before you write, buddy.